Join The Winning Team With Your Own Fred Astaire Dance Franchise
A Fred Astaire Dance Studio Franchise is ideal for the prudent individual who seeks to reduce business risk, enhance income opportunities and wants to belong to a dedicated group of like-minded people. Being the undisputed leader in dance instruction for the past 50+ years has its privileges, and we invite you to join in the benefits of our success. Gain the competitive edge by being part of the Fred Astaire Dance Studios franchise experience and become part of the exploding dance business.
Your Own Franchise Means Endless Opportunities, Benefits and Recognition
- Continuous name awareness, from movies, and songs, to television shows: worldwide recognition!
- 70 years of achievement – leaders in the dance industry!
- Access to other Fred Astaire Dance Studio owners worldwide.
- Knowledgeable dance and business training on an on-going basis.
- Access to Canadian National Council of Dance Board
- Utilization of world-acclaimed Fred Astaire DanceSport curriculums.
- Added Income Opportunities, such as merchandising in our Dancers Choice Boutiques!
- Corporate support is available in selecting your location and studio layout.
- Fred Astaire Membership of Employees (FAME Program)
- Student Motivation & Recognition (Frequent Footsteps Program)
You Can Find The National Headquarters of Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Canada located in London, Ontario.
From there, franchisees receive corporate support from coast-to-coast. Our astute franchise team provides assistance in key operational functions ranging from dance and business training to information technology and marketing. Corporate representatives conduct on-site visits to provide guidance in business operations and dance instruction. They are there to ensure that our corporate standards of product quality, value, cleanliness and customer service are consistently maintained.
Interested In Starting Your Own Franchise?
In order for F.A. Dance Studios (Canada) Ltd. to properly process your application, we need you to complete the following form. Please allow up to 30 days for us to get back to you regarding the status of your application. If acceptable, we will continue to mutually explore this exciting opportunity in accordance with all applicable provincial and national laws.